Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 09-08-2013   #1
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 89506 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Fantasy football whiner line

List your misfortunes here to vent...

1. I drafted Andre Brown who now has a broken leg and has been ir'd with no chance to play till week 10.

2. I drafted and started Eric freaking Decker who dropped a sure td and fumbled for negative points. He garnered a grand total of 2 points for me. Damn near everyone else playing for the broncos got 80 tds, including wes wellker who plays for the owner i'm matched up against.

3. I didnt start Jordy Nelson because he was comming off an injury. He played just a handful of plays in the preseason. 19 point loss

4. I drafted David Wilson who is currently -4 points due to 2 fumbles. Hello Tom. Hello doghouse.

Somebody shoot me.

Still have Foster tomorrow night but he'll need a great performance for me to have any shot at winning this week.
Old 09-08-2013   #2
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 281155 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy football whiner line

Peyton + Demaryius = loss for my team this week.

Frantic free agent & trade week -- opportunities abound.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013   #3
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 281155 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

How cool is this tweet from WR Roddy White.... ?

Roddy White ‏@roddywhiteTV
Quote:
No I can't give out an injury report before the game. I play real football and it would be stupid to tip the other team off and say I'm hurt

As far as fantasy if I don't participate in practice than don't start me it's a red flag
Old 09-09-2013   #4
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94100 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
List your misfortunes here to vent...

1. I drafted Andre Brown who now has a broken leg and has been ir'd with no chance to play till week 10.

2. I drafted and started Eric freaking Decker who dropped a sure td and fumbled for negative points. He garnered a grand total of 2 points for me. Damn near everyone else playing for the broncos got 80 tds, including wes wellker who plays for the owner i'm matched up against.

3. I didnt start Jordy Nelson because he was comming off an injury. He played just a handful of plays in the preseason. 19 point loss

4. I drafted David Wilson who is currently -4 points due to 2 fumbles. Hello Tom. Hello doghouse.

Still have Foster tomorrow night but he'll need a great performance for me to have any shot at winning this week.

The bolded for me..a 7 TD night for your qb & you as the #2 WR don't get not 1....

If i lose this week it will be b/c of him & Dez Bryant...who last night put up a grand total of 2 pts.....& i had Boldin on the bench to boot.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013   #5
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 122497 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

My opponent had Peyton and Welker. Instantly I was down 86-7. Im up 11 pts going into tonight and he has AJ and McCoy left. At least I made it competitive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013   #6
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 51315 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

F-you Mike Wallace! 1 fricken point!? F-you and the horse you forgot to ride in on!

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013   #7
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
F-you Mike Wallace! 1 fricken point!? F-you and the horse you forgot to ride in on!
Mike Wallace unhappy despite win -- "I don't feel like talking," Wallace told reporters.

Wallace definitely a ME/team kinda guy.
Sponsored links
Old 09-09-2013   #8
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

My first and second round draft picks: CJ Spiller and Calvin Johnson. Both scored single digit fantasy points. Booooooooooooooooooo!
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013   #9
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

At the moment I'm down by 25.

I have Schaub, O.D., Graham, and Bullock.

It'll be just my luck that Kubiak runs Foster and Tate all night long and what few passes there are go to A.J. and Hopkins.

...forecasting doom...

ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013   #10
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
Calvin Johnson... scored single digit fantasy points. Booooooooooooooooooo!
I hope you didn't see how many Megatron TDs were called back.
Old 09-10-2013   #11
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
My first and second round draft picks: CJ Spiller and Calvin Johnson. Both scored single digit fantasy points. Booooooooooooooooooo!
Marshawn Lynch and Dez Bryant for me.

Old 09-10-2013   #12
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 51315 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Mike Wallace unhappy despite win -- "I don't feel like talking," Wallace told reporters.

Wallace definitely a ME/team kinda guy.
Good! I hope he hangs his head in shame and cries like a little girl! I lost by 5 flippin points!

Oh and a special F-you goes out to McCoy. Not only did the guy I played draft him one spot before I could, he then went off for 25 points against me.

Old 09-10-2013   #13
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 122497 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Joe Haden has OWNED Mike Wallace for years now. Never take Wallace vs Haden.

Quote:
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
Old 09-11-2013   #14
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Joe Haden owns full stop. I do not expect big numbers from Torrey Smith this week.

Luckily I didn't have any bench warmers scoring huge points and the only real dud was Foster. I'm not really panicking over Foster yet as a lot of San Diego fans have said that they are a good team at stopping the run with Butler, Liuget, and Reyes.

I'm just glad I wasn't a Shane Vereen owner lol
Old 09-11-2013   #15
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 51245 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Not that it mattered because Dez Bryant and David Wilson got me nada, but I had the Broncos defense and an easy TD before dude drops the ball at the 2 yard line.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013   #16
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
I was in the same boat... but I realized I was stupid to start him. He had done nothing in the preseason, either he & Tannehill aren't jiving or Wallace is over-rated.

He's going to see the bench until I find out one way or the other.
Old 09-15-2013   #17
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I was in the same boat... but I realized I was stupid to start him. He had done nothing in the preseason, either he & Tannehill aren't jiving or Wallace is over-rated.

He's going to see the bench until I find out one way or the other.
Dumba55 !!!
Old 09-16-2013   #18
PapaL
Loose Screw

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Dumba55 !!!
Gentle reminder:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post

Quote:
Old 09-17-2013   #19
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Is it too early to droo Frank Gore? I didn't want to draft him in the first place. Looks like Kendall Hunter is their future.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
Old 09-17-2013   #20
TEXANRED
Texan-American

I was prepared to bench Russell Wilson for Bradford or Cutler and then saw the Seahawks are playing the Jags.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read