Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 07-13-2013   #1
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Lets make fun of them cowboys....

OK i'll start, come on this could be fun !

Old 07-13-2013   #2
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of the cowboys....

Old 07-13-2013   #3
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 266923 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

How times have changed! LOL. But on the bright side, after Jerry's recent marriage to Romo, Cowboys fans can make January and February travel plans without guilt for the next six years.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013   #4
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboy View Post
In the meantime since we are in such a joyous mood to poke fun, I have a pic I want to
contribute to this thread..after all contributing is what I do best so here is my little
contribution to the cause

enjoy
Hmmm i dont get it, but i like it. Damn i need a texans ice box, anyone know where to get one ?

And yes u are right J jones is the downfall for the cowboys, even when they have been filled with talent he has gotten in the way, sad sad. Well if ur a cowboys fan anyways.
Old 07-16-2013   #5
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Of course I am a Cowboys fan die hard to the core!!! but "talent"? sadly that word is
as foreign to me as soap is to a homeless person. cause the sad reality is? they aren't
talented like many think they are

in fact it would take some major digging in order to discover the origin of when they
actually had "talent" worth a damn! This is a franchise that has fallen from it's axis
of grace and turned into the second coming of the Al Davis nightmare era

Jerruh doesn't know how to get out of his own way and fans don't know how to stop
kissing his ass every year! it's the recipe for yearly disaster which I know none of you
feel sorry for

However that is the main story concerning them nothing new to see here moving along
just convert and say

Old 07-16-2013   #6
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 73923 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

in case you missed it the first time

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013   #7
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Do you really want band wagon fans?
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-16-2013   #8
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 24956 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans have what two playoff wins vs one by dallas since we showed up. Love my texans but they got scoreboard. Will take romo over schaub. Wrong fight to pick. Forbes list anyone?
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013   #9
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 87851 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't make fun of the Cowboys any more than what Jerry Jones has.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013   #10
TheEastwood
Veteran

Rep Power: 935 TheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Regardless what have you won that even comes close to what the cowboys have?

You keep on saying "You" and "we" like you were out there on the field.... where's your ring bro? YOU didn't play for the Cowboys, man. You just happen to root for a team that won trophies back in the 90's and 70's. Guess what? I wasn't born in the 70's and was 7 the last time the Cowboys won something.

This is a "what have you done for me lately" league, and, lately, the Cowboys haven't done ****. You can keep on talking about "your" rings, but the fact remains; over the past 5 years or so, the Cowboys are the definition of mediocre.
TheEastwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013   #11
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 135993 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
In the meantime since we are in such a joyous mood to poke fun, I have a pic I want to
contribute to this thread..after all contributing is what I do best so here is my little

enjoy
How many trophies has Dallas added since the Texans started playing?

Thought so, and I'm a huge Cowboys fan, only one team I like better.
Old 07-21-2013   #12
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

enjoy
AMAZING! This is the SAME number of 's that the Dallas Cowgirls have hoisted since the Houston Texans became a franchise! You also said something about Texans' fans hating someone with a "history". Tell ya what. Why don't you guys trade Herschel Walker to the Minesota Vikings again for 8 first round draft pics. Who knows you might get a couple of gimme Superbowls out of it...provided you can assure Jim Kelly and the Buffalo Bills are playing in the SAME Superbowls. Sorry you were sayin'?
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013   #13
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 379526 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
see it's like this
Shouldn't you be on some Cowgirls forum fretting about that tramp stamp, errrr, cyst that Romo had removed from his lower back?
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013   #14
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 10404 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 07-13-2013   #15
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 379526 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013   #16
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Haha funny...
Old 07-14-2013   #17
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 143833 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
I wonder if these guys are partaking in some jerry jones 'glory hole'action.
Old 07-14-2013   #18
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 286663 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Old 07-14-2013   #19
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
*December

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013   #20
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
OK i'll start, come on this could be fun !

That's nice, that's really nice.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read