Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 06-12-2013   #1
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 49148 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected
Default NFLN: 32 in 32: Houston Texans must find a way to next level

32 in 32: Houston Texans must find a way to next level

Quote:
The Texans are a perennial playoff team, but are they starting to go stale? Our "32 in 32 "series continues

NFL: AroundTheLeague ‏@NFL_ATL

Quote:
32 in 32: Houston Texans must find a way to next level

"NFL Total Access" has launched its "32 in 32" series, breaking down the biggest subplots of every NFL team as the 2013 season approaches. Around The League will follow along and offer our own take. Up next: The Houston Texans.
We'll see how much Texans info they squeeze in between tebow mania tonite @6:00

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013   #2
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 218535 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFLN: 32 in 32: Houston Texans must find a way to next level

This reminds me I haven't watched NFLN since the Texans bowed out of the playoffs. I don't seemed to have missed it much.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013   #3
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

"The Texans are a perennial playoff team, but are they starting to go stale?"

Stale??? After their first two division titles and only 10 years in the NFL?

If anything is becoming "stale" it's the NFL Network which is more like TMZ than an informative source for information. Take away Tebow, Rex Ryan, T.O., Chad Johnson and the Patriots and the NFLN seizes to exist.
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013   #4
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 78686 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

How in the hell are the texans getting stale ? We went 12-4 last season, are 2 time division champs. And feel we have improved our roster greatly since last season. WTF are these guys talking about ?
Old 06-12-2013   #5
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81710 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Can anybody give me the meaning of perennial please?

76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013   #6
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217165 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post

Yeah. I didn't realize that making it into the playoffs twice after never having made the playoffs before makes you a perennial playoff team.

Are the Bengals a perennial playoff team, too?

Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013   #7
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 49148 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

maybe he meant the Texans were pretty flowers for a couple of years

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 06-13-2013   #8
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 187579 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Quote:
: present at all seasons of the year
: persisting for several years usually with new herbaceous growth from a perennating part <perennial asters>

a : persistent, enduring <perennial favorites>
b : continuing without interruption : constant, perpetual <the perennial quest for certainty> <a perennial student>
c : regularly repeated or renewed : recurrent <death is a perennial literary theme>
persisting for several years...
that's what it took for the Ravens to finally get a ring for Flacco & company...
And it took repeated trips to the playoffs for Peyton to finally get a ring too.
And how many playoff trips before Cowher finally got a ring...? Fifteen wasn't it?
I'll take playoff wins year after year after year finally culminating in a couple or three Lombardi trophies.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read