Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 06-03-2013   #1
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 70825 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default JJ Watt should be kicked out of the NFL...

Don't know if this was posted yet but I had to get this off my chest...

How despicable can one human be? Well how about being JJ Watt and starting a bench clearing brawl at a slow pitch softball game? This behavior goes beyond ridiculous and should be handled by Roger Goodell swiftly and harshly...

here, see for yourselves...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=2zmAkgs1t7Q

here is JJ mic'ed up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=gV7xMQZIZzQ

ps: loved when Earl Mitchell put somebody in a figure 4 leglock....

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013   #2
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 281155 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt should be kicked out of the NFL...

Kareem Jackson ran up on some big guy, grabbed his lower leg and started chewing on it. Funny.

$300,000.00 is a pretty tidy sum for a charity event. Nice job, Watt Foundation.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013   #3
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Bigger than life, very cool.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013   #4
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

I am just so proud of this kid! I love the way he is with children; puts a lump in my throat. He needs to get a key to the city IMO. I don't care how many sacks he gets, he is a man among men.
Old 06-03-2013   #5
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 70825 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I am just so proud of this kid! I love the way he is with children; puts a lump in my throat. He needs to get a key to the city IMO. I don't care how many sacks he gets, he is a man among men.
It's easy to good to kids when you are big kid yourself. He tends to relate to them...

wish Texans had 22 just like him...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013   #6
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
It's easy to good to kids when you are big kid yourself. He tends to relate to them...

wish Texans had 22 just like him...
Yeah I do also. Rotated 5 of them on my Waverunner Sunday.
Old 06-03-2013   #7
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 40576 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
ps: loved when Earl Mitchell put somebody in a figure 4 leglock....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Kareem Jackson ran up on some big guy, grabbed his lower leg and started chewing on it. Funny.
That nameless "somebody" - that "big guy" happens to be #60, Ben Jones, who is probably our future at center...and in one man's opinion - mine - probably 1st round talent who we got in the 4th.

I like a little of Keshawn fielding, some great yuk yuks from TJ Yates tearing down the fence, and Schaub being a stupid goofy. More than that though, I'm sure this has been posted before, but it actually made my eyes sting, like water was going to come out when I saw it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyP7N6kGYmY

Okay, I'm man enough to admit it: this one brought tears for real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSfkq7cXlj0

Every time I QB's bones snap an angel gets his wings.
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 06-03-2013   #8
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4783 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLVIST View Post
That nameless "somebody" - that "big guy" happens to be #60, Ben Jones, who is probably our future at center...and in one man's opinion - mine - probably 1st round talent who we got in the 4th.

I like a little of Keshawn fielding, some great yuk yuks from TJ Yates tearing down the fence, and Schaub being a stupid goofy. More than that though, I'm sure this has been posted before, but it actually made my eyes sting, like water was going to come out when I saw it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyP7N6kGYmY

Okay, I'm man enough to admit it: this one brought tears for real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSfkq7cXlj0

Every time I QB's bones snap an angel gets his wings.
I'm pretty sure some awesome just leaked out of my eye!
Old 06-03-2013   #9
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4466 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected

This town loved Earl Campbell, and he was a quite type. A hard worker but he did not seek the limelight. My favorite football player of all time, and I'm an Aggie.

Of the current players this town embraces AJ, but I don't remember anyone having the impact of JJ Watt. And he is quickly becoming my favorite.

He has had such an impact on me I have donated to his foundation, and I have bought his jersey, the 1st jersey I have ever bought, and I am old enough to remember George Blanda as an Oiler.

Thank you JJ was being such a great citizen.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read