Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 05-28-2013   #1
BufordTJustice
Rookie

Section: My easy chair at home
Rep Power: 0 BufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Need help finding horns for hat!

Hello all!

Just curious if anyone could give me a bit of help. I will be making my own Texans horned cowboy hat. Some of you may remember the facebook page of a guy who made hats with horns for Texans and Longhorns fans. However he hasn't been responding to emails or facebook messages.

So I have decided to create one myself! I have found the perfect hat, painting materials, etc. I just need some good horns for it. I don't want to stray away from the original like the guy on facebook did (they look awesome!)

So if anyone has any ideas, then let me know. I am kind of at a standstill with this. I don't think real horns would do cause they might be too heavy, so foam or plastic would do the trick.

here is a link to the guy's old facebook to see what kind of horns i want
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hats-...94671573955718

Thanks to all of you!
Old 05-28-2013   #2
BufordTJustice
Rookie

Section: My easy chair at home
Rep Power: 0 BufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Need help finding horns for hat!

Nevermind...cancel that...found em.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read