View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008   #141
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY's Mommy: "He's hurting inside and out."

I always wondered if the medicine was like sugar pills (for say), where it was an imaginary "crutch" to help someone get over their thought patterns

a few years ago I took effexor, but it made me restless so I quit taking it.and about a year ago I took paxil and actually talked to a therapist also this time , but what he recommended was some relaxation books and work on going out doing stuff... I remember after a few visits, he said," I don't see anything wrong with you, you seem normal and relaxed." but I have my moments.

Certain situations, my mind kicks into sensory overload and I analyze things to death
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote