View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008   #83
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 110127 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Pickem

This week is not going to be very fair to a lot of people in Houston who don't have juice for their computer. If I'm reading the sheet correctly there are 5 people who haven't picked yet (actually a better turn out that I thought there would be).

TexanSam, The Wonderlics, Irish Texans, Keye Sux, and Texan Mike have not picked. I started this post not realizing there were only 5 who haven't picked, I will leave the post in hopes they see this and can pick.