View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008   #2
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Selling tickets for the Monday night game against the Ravens...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty Webb View Post
The weather and the move to Monday night put a damper on my plans to attend this game so I am selling my two tickets to the game if anyone is interested. I have two season tickets in Section 613, Row P, Seats 1&2 (Aisle Seats). Send me a PM if you are interested. The tickets can be e-mailed up until 1 1/2 hours before game time - at least I think it is still allowed because of the move to Monday night.
That is a great catch. I may call up there tomorrow to ask if someone is looking at this potential issue.

I love that service.