View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008   #5
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264424 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: I'm starting Willis McGahee......

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Russ View Post
I wish I was playing you this week.

Willis is coming off an injury, didn't play in the pre-season and never really had been an effective runner, even when he was healthy.

But hey it's you're choice. I guess if your other two starting RBs suck last week, and you have no choice, then go for it.
I understand, but Willie Parker sat out 1.5 quarters.....

LT never plays in the preseason...

& Willis was a top ten running back last season.... & the most consistant from week to week.

I've also got the ability to start three running backs. Reggie Bush, who had a very good week one in my league.... & LT who didn't.

I'll start all three, only two recievers, Andre Johnson & Eddie Royal.

I got second place in my league last week, I'm pretty sure I'll win my game, I'm hoping I'll win the week.