View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008   #88
ESAD2-14
TexanAmerican

Rep Power: 15617 ESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY's Mommy: "He's hurting inside and out."

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dream View Post
exactly, so maybe u should not say anything..............If I had the option to live the "regular" life I live now and be happy, or have money and be miserable on the inside, I'd choose the former.....................my happiness, not my bank account is what matters at the end of the day..........
Maybe you shouldn't be telling me what I can and can not say.

By the way, I do have a clue about what I am talking about. Anxiety and Depression, been there done that. Still never made me act like a baby.

I'm with you on having a regular life and no money but being happy as opposed to having money and being miserable, I would take that any day of the week. I guess my point about VY making millions was miscontstrued by you. The point I was making was that he has it pretty freaking good right now as far as life goes. Starting NFL QB, large bank account, adoration of many fans around the nation, the ability to help his family out, and the list goes on. Im pretty sure the good out weighs the bad in VY's life right now. The only real problem is his suckatude on the field, and you know who the only one that is going to fix that is? Its not a therapist, its not a psychologist, its not a physiologist. Its Vince Young.

Chemical Imbalances? Jeffrey Dahmer had chemical imbalances. VY just has maturity issues.