View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008   #62
ESAD2-14
TexanAmerican

Rep Power: 23664 ESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY's Mom: "He's hurting inside and out."

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dream View Post
and this is because you know of everything going on in his real life.................

EDIT

Money doesn't necessarily equate to making an individual happy.......................see the numerous amounts of rich people who have deep rooted psychological/emotional problems.........
The guy is playing a game for millions of dollars, last I checked that could go along way towards making for a lot of happiness. Granted I do not know what is going on in his personal life. However, there are a lot of people out in the "real" world that have it a lot worse then VY does and they still drive on. Bottom line, he has a lot of maturing to do.

Save "the money does not make people happy" argument, it sure does not hurt. I am sure we are going to hear about how VY does have some psychological/emotional problem, because it's going to be easier for him to say that then to actually take responsibility for his actions. If you want to drive on over to Nashville and sing Kumbaya and help him get in touch with his feelings go for it.

BTW, I am not writing this to single out VY. He just happens to be the focus of the thread/issue.