View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008   #56
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100807 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY's Mom: "He's hurting inside and out."

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dream View Post
the dude was having a successful season for the most part....................fact.
I thought he was another struggling QB and fans and the NFL made more out of him than what was reality

his number compare to alex smith. yet one considered a bust other with potential...

I think he was hurt by the media and fans.. mediocre season but goes into probowl and then rookie of the year ...lots of success early and did it go to his head and think he was good?(nothing wrong with confidence)(like shetexan said) but ... interesting choices he has done over the years ....

some questioned early about when you have a new OC .. you go back to college instead during the offseason(nothing wrong with that and i applaud that)

I just wonder like TB stated the issues ...

if I put my tin foil hat on.. what was done at UT to let "Vince be Vince" and now "vince can't be vince " on an NFL level (or the coaches won't let him).. who knows

we agree to disagree, but in common I think we both want him to get better mentally and I pray that he does
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote