View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008   #46
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY's Mom: "He's hurting inside and out."

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dream View Post
agreed

except if it's karl malone
So it is ok to rag on a guy you do not like but Please Leave Vince alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
Vince needs to put up or shut up. The media is running with this and they may be making a mountain out of a molehill but that is what happens when you sit and pout on the sideline while your team is trying to compete. Dude needs to get over it and deal with the criticism and pressure.

He overcame early criticism at Texas but this is the NFL. Whole other ballgame. I am sure he is just upset with his own performance and the performance/quality of some of his receivers. There were more than a few dropped balls at critical times. His picks were on him but aside from the 2nd INT, he didn't play that bad. He did what he was asked to do. Hand the ball off and throw or scramble on 3rd down.

At this point, any criticism or pressure he gets is his own fault. 18-11 as a starter is great but if your acting like a punk or a crybaby, any goodwill is quickly depleted.
He quit on his team, then acted like a nut job and ran off to be alone or what ever like a 5 year old running to his room and slamming the door. No body loves me waaaaaaa they made fun of me waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Your are making excuses for him like everyone else. Every team will have dropped passes. AJ, Moss and Harrison are not perfect and they drop passes from time to time. Maybe if vy would throw the pass on time and in the right place the rec would have an easier time catching them. vy being told it is always everyone else's fault and now that he is the one getting the boos is not sitting well with him.