View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008   #42
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY's Mom: "He's hurting inside and out."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
He can look to Kerry Collins for guidance on how to resurrect a career after you face your problems. At one point nobody trusted Collins anymore either. That's the point Vince is headed for right now. I hope they get along and are friends because Collins will probably be invaluable when Vince starts paying attention.

And yes, I know Collins problems were rooted in alcohol. It makes no difference. Collins walked into a coaches office and told him his heart wasn't in the game anymore. They (Vince and Kerry) have a lot in common in some respects.
very true and hopefully some other NFL players will contact Vince

Vince may feel like he is the only one that has problems but I recall some other players that lost parents at one time growing up .. I think there was on player that came out of florida state a few years back, lost both parents and raised by grandma ...

There are alot tough cases in NFL , hopefully they will come and help vince, because say what you will. but everyone treats it differently mentally
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote