View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008   #37
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY's Mom: "He's hurting inside and out."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grams View Post
A pity party? Where he quits on his team in front of everyone?

If he does ever get his head on straight and decides to "man up" he is going to have a lot of difficulty getting his teammates to look at him as a leader.

I think he has lost any respect he had from the Titans players. It will be a long, long time (if ever) he regains any respect.
He can look to Kerry Collins for guidance on how to resurrect a career after you face your problems. At one point nobody trusted Collins anymore either. That's the point Vince is headed for right now. I hope they get along and are friends because Collins will probably be invaluable when Vince starts paying attention.

And yes, I know Collins problems were rooted in alcohol. It makes no difference. Collins walked into a coaches office and told him his heart wasn't in the game anymore. They (Vince and Kerry) have a lot in common in some respects.