View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008   #36
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer
Default Re: VY's Mom: "He's hurting inside and out."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
If this were true, than he owes the Tennessee Titans organization and the fans of the team to seek out the help he needs. Focus on getting himself well, then return to the team with a clear head, heart and most importantly committment to them. What he did was no more than an 8 year old sissy fit...
No he owes "himself" to seek out help.

I just sent this in to 790, I think all of you should read it

Has anyone ever thought, that Vince's problems can be deeper than "just football?" For god sakes no one has any idea of what's going on his real life. He had a rough childhood, his father was absent, and just got out of jail last year, etc. Money is nice, but money can not buy happiness. This is why there are numerous amounts of wealthy people, who are depressed. He had a good rookie year, and wanted to retire back then....WHEN HE WAS GOOD! So that right there tells me, that this is deeper than "just football." Get a clue.......
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote