View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008   #32
hadaad
All Pro

Rep Power: 395 hadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY's Mom: "He's hurting inside and out."

The part of me that's human, that has feelings and stuff (y'know, the part that goes mostly ignored) hopes he gets himself straightened out. It's not good to see the complete implosion of a person.

The part of me that's a parent wants to give him a slap in the face, a pat on the shoulder and a kick in the ass all at once.

The part of me that is neither of those things (the part of me that's a football fan) kinda chuckles at the jokes the people on here are making.

Most of me just ignores it and hopes that Schaub can get his stuff together for the Ravens.