View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008   #11
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY's Mom: "He's hurting inside and out."

Maybe this thread can be used as a 'get well soon' type b/c it's obvious VY has some issues, and it's never fun to see that. As Texans fans we have an obligation to hate our rival and their players- but let's leave that mostly to the field. When it comes to mental issues like depression, it's better just to wish the guy the best. I'd be perfectly happy if he keeps his millions goes on and has a successful life, but not against us on the football field.

hurting inside and the disappearing sausage trick... wow. that's too funny, and I think i'll refrain from commenting on that one. LMAO

Sometimes we have to be the bigger people and when someone is really hurting, we don't have to push them down farther. Flame me if ya want and say it's all fair game, but let's criticize VY on his ability to play in the pros, lead his team, be the franchise QB, etc (or lack of ability) and his desire for sausage parties... but I say we be a little bigger (cuz we're from Texas) and not make fun of him for being depressed and whatever else may come about.

It's great to hate on Brady, Merriman, Jaguars OL, etc. but we shouldn't be overly happy their injured for the entire season. Makes me like our chances of beating them, those teams having a worse record, but I always hate to see serious injuries to any player
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote