View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008   #9
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 162318 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY's Mom: "He's hurting inside and out."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
I just want to see who can come up with the best joke combining "hurting inside" and "disappearing sausage trick."
Too easy and there's a point where I just can't get a bunch of enthusiasm for kicking a guy who's down. Now, don't get me wrong. I'll kick him all the way down with a smile on my face just like the rest of America but once he taps out and curls up into a ball I just can't see the fun in that.

Some guys have just enormous gobs of talent but don't have the brains to play in the pros. Others have the talent and the brains but not the necessary mindset or psychological makeup. I'm starting to think that the real killer for Vince might be the latter. So he scored poorly on his test? Big deal. It's entertaining to make fun of but if the man can play football then the man can play football and it's not really all that important in the long run. On the other hand if he can't deal with the attention (which nobody ever guaranteed would be 100% positive) and the criticism that being one of maybe the 32 most scrutinized players in the NFL brings then that's a whole other ball of wax and he might be out of football in a year or two at the rate he's going.