View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008   #11
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 226555 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Return yards count. Who should I add?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
OK so here are the people I can drop for Jackson. Of the following, who do you think is worth a drop:

All these guys are backups

Team 1
DeAngelo Williams
Patrick Crayton
Todd Heap
Deuce McCallister
Ted Ginn

Team 2
Ronnie Brown
Reggie Brown
Steve Slaton
Matt Schaub
John Kitna
Jerious Norwood
I'd take Desean Jackson over any of the bolded ones. Reggie Brown is the closest one, but I think McNabb has found a WR that he's comfortable with in Jackson. The return yards are just a bonus. Jackson will hit the rookie wall at some point, but for quality depth, I like him. Kolb likes him as well, in the event that McNabb goes down again.