View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008   #10
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Return yards count. Who should I add?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
OK so here are the people I can drop for Jackson. Of the following, who do you think is worth a drop:

All these guys are backups

Team 1
DeAngelo Williams
Patrick Crayton
Todd Heap
Deuce McCallister
Ted Ginn

Team 2
Ronnie Brown
Reggie Brown
Steve Slaton
Matt Schaub
John Kitna
Jerious Norwood
Gosh, I don't know who I would drop if I were you. Team 2 you've already got Slaton and Norwood who both have some return duties but you've also got 3 total QB's?

I'm not going to be much help with who to cut. Team 1 I'd lean towards Heap or Deuce but I like their upsides. I always like TE's with young qb's and deuce has some potential to do well as the season goes on.

Another guy to keep an eye on down the road is Darren Sproles of the Chargers. He's got KR/PR duty and is the backup to LT. If the chargers are blowing a team out of the water, LT may sit. Do we know how LT's leg injury is? Fully healed? If LT has to miss some more games, Sproles' value skyrockets.

What about Cribbs with the Browns?
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote