View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008   #142
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans QB Vince Young In Crotches After Knee Injury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailman View Post
I just spent the last fifteen minutes reading the VY threads at hornfans.com.

These fools are f'n delusional about Vince Young. It's always everyone else's fault that he hasn't succeeded in the NFL like he did in college.
You think those nimrods are delusional? You should talk to have the people I run into everyday in this town. You have a lot of folks like Hookem who are very passionate about the LongHorns but they can seperate college from pro and they do not need a wet towel when reading about the Horns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Ironically, many at GoTitans.com are ready to throw the towel in on Vince. Some beleive that they are a (real) QB away from the Super Bowl - and VY is not the guy...
I wonder if all those nut hugging vy fans want to bring in Chris Simms. How classic would that be, Chris Simms takes vs's job