View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008   #3
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 90172 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Return yards count. Who should I add?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Ginn
Jackson
Norwood
Thomas
I'd flip-flop Jackson and Ginn, and agree with 3 & 4. Jackson started on Sunday, and while it was because of injury, he made a good case for himself with over 100 yards receiving. Combine that with the fact Kevin Curtis is out for at least a few more weeks, and Reggie Brown is an uncertainty for week two, and I could see Jackson at worst proving he's deserving of lots of PT, and at best, getting himself a starting job.

Finally, I really have low expectations for the Miami offense this year, so that probably plays a role in pushing Ginn to #2 on my list.