View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008   #131
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 75757 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans QB Vince Young In Crotches After Knee Injury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
BA, as bad as all that sounded - I think it will take more proof that something actually happened before I jump on the story... On the other hand, if it's remotely true, you know we'll be all over it. With that said, if it were true I would also hope he gets the help needed...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Well the visit by the police late last night has a link. If the other stuff is true that is very bad. Could be his career.
Did I miss something? What happened? Who had the police visit? And WTF happened to that guy's head? Sorry, had to get a Dogma quote in.