Thread: Leonard Little
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2004   #15
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 22174 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by wags
It seems like it takes a lot in order for a NFL star to be sent to prison. Does anyone think Little is going to the bighouse.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...len&id=1824284
I don't know, but it is possible since he already has a history for DUI's. However, I don't believe that being an NFL star carry any more privileges than anyone else with similar disposable income, favorable standing in the community or profession. I think that we will hear more about Leonard Little because a football player's name will be more familiar to a wider audience than the mayor of Williamsville.

Last edited by StarStruck; 06-21-2004 at 05:57 PM.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote