View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008   #108
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans QB Vince Young In Crotches After Knee Injury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
Dunta never called out Carr for quitting. He called him out for his bad play and on his lack of dedication on fixing things and making things better/improving....and that was only after a reporter quoted Carr as saying he was 'sick and tired of being sick and tired of losing' to which Dunta blew up and got very animated and basically told Carr that maybe he should do something about it if he was so damn sick of losing.

Walker, Glenn, and Sharper were rumored to have said some things in the locker room and to management critical of Carr and the offense in general after the first few years, and they were promptly shown the door.
lack of dedication off and on the field are about the same thing in my book

time will tell about dedication.. I am all for VY going back to school but like someone mentioned. was it smart to do it now when you had a new OC coming in ... time will tell

I honestly say it suprises me to hear about the sulking .... esp during a game.. anyway. that is the last i will say about it..I'll let the Titan fans do the talking
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote