View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008   #106
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 243703 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Titans QB Vince Young In Crotches After Knee Injury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
just watched the Tenn-Jacks game on my DVR and as a Texans fan, I was happy with what I saw from Vince. As someone who respects Vince's talent and appreciates what he done for Texas football, I gotta say I was underwhelmed by his play, but more alarmingly his resilience and professionalism or lack thereof.

It's obvious I am talking about him sitting on the bench pouting after his 2nd INT. That was pretty embarassing to say the least. I hadn't seen it yet in its context and once I did, it was pretty freaking pathetic and that is hard for me to say as I like the guy but there is no excuse for that stuff. sulking on the bench in the 4th Quarter when your team needs you to be the leader is way out of character for Vince and may be a bad omen of things to come.
Judging from reports last year and this, it would appear to be perfectly in character.