View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008   #104
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: Titans QB Vince Young In Crotches After Knee Injury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
do you really believe teammates are going to say that in public?

if it was true about VY?(I have no idea but just saying)

my memory may be going but d-rob is about the only one I can think of that mentioned something about Carr on our team

someone can correct me
Dunta never called out Carr for quitting. He called him out for his bad play and on his lack of dedication on fixing things and making things better/improving....and that was only after a reporter quoted Carr as saying he was 'sick and tired of being sick and tired of losing' to which Dunta blew up and got very animated and basically told Carr that maybe he should do something about it if he was so damn sick of losing.

Walker, Glenn, and Sharper were rumored to have said some things in the locker room and to management critical of Carr and the offense in general after the first few years, and they were promptly shown the door.