View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008   #102
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: Titans QB Vince Young In Crotches After Knee Injury

just watched the Tenn-Jacks game on my DVR and as a Texans fan, I was happy with what I saw from Vince. As someone who respects Vince's talent and appreciates what he done for Texas football, I gotta say I was underwhelmed by his play, but more alarmingly his resilience and professionalism or lack thereof.

It's obvious I am talking about him sitting on the bench pouting after his 2nd INT. That was pretty embarassing to say the least. I hadn't seen it yet in its context and once I did, it was pretty freaking pathetic and that is hard for me to say as I like the guy but there is no excuse for that stuff. sulking on the bench in the 4th Quarter when your team needs you to be the leader is way out of character for Vince and may be a bad omen of things to come.

Then I read some of Mawae's and Bullock's postgame comments amongst others and....umm, the pouting act and the subpar QB play has not gone unnoticed by his teammates. He better fix his head or we may see Tennessee looking for a new QB in the upcoming drafts...

I have no problem calling out Vince but it'll just tend to be about football and not sausage marketing or being shirtless.