View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008   #96
BigTimeTexanFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1964 BigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans QB Vince Young In Crotches After Knee Injury

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dream View Post
or he could've been talking about how the defense needs to step up and will not quit on the team despite their star QB going down......................all I've seen so far are implications from fans hoping VY quit on his team...............
Whatever dude. The only reason Young went back in is because Fisher made him. Or do you think he just wasn't paying attention and didn't realize all the other offensive starter weren't on the sidelines? He quit and you should be a little more concerned. I have been a Texans fan from day one and God knows we have suffered through some horrible teams, but I guarantee you I would never support a player that acted like VY did yesterday. He quit!
BigTimeTexanFan is offline   Reply With Quote