View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008   #76
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans QB Vince Young In Crotches After Knee Injury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
No Young quit on Sunday. Did not even come back to the huddle and had to get pushed out on the field by the coaches. It I were a WR I am not sure I would want to try that hard for Young either.
That (quitting) is not an easy thing to shake in this league. Players and coaches are like elephants when it comes to a player quitting and this is not the first time for VY.

Not even David Carr quit after getting his head bashed in for years and his numbers were better.