View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008   #74
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans QB Vince Young In Crotches After Knee Injury

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dream View Post
you're stretching here. To me this means our QB is out so we have to step it up............

No Vince quit on his team yesterday, there is no denying that. I watched the game yesterday and his head wasn't in the game.

Quote:
Vince Young tried to take himself out of Sunday's game before the play on which he tore his MCL, according to Nashville Tennessean columnist David Climer.
Four plays before his injury, Young failed to enter the huddle. He blamed it on hamstring tightness, but sought no treatment. "I came on the field and 10 wasn’t in," said C Kevin Mawae. "I didn’t know what the situation was." Climer says that coach Jeff Fisher "seemed to all but throw Young back onto the field." Fisher danced around the situation in his post-game presser.
LINK

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!

Last edited by Brando; 09-08-2008 at 12:43 PM.
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote