View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008   #63
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans QB Vince Young In Crotches After Knee Injury

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dream View Post
the biggest problem in all this, is the titans coaching staff trying to make Vince something he's not. Seriously he's never been a drop back QB that kills you with his arm. They gave him so much more freedom his rookie year, and in turn the offense was better and he was a lot more fun to watch. They hardly ever even run plays that

A.) Get Vince outside the pocket
B.) Allow Vince to use his legs to move the chains

I'm tired of hearing the "running QBs get injured" excuse, because I think it's a load of crap. Most QBs that get injured, are ones who sit in the pocket and get smacked around. For every "running" QB that gets injured I can name you 5 prototypical QBs that get hurt.......................give him some freedom fisher.

As far as his attitude is concerned, he needs to work on it. If you make a mistake, you have to live with it and move on. He means too much to the titans to sit and piss and moan on the bench.
VY's biggest problem is his head. All he needs to do is be a quar-ter-back and he doesn't have to be very good at it. If he just does what the coaches tell him and not try to do things he is not good at (like throwing the ball) his defense will win him games.

VY, back away from the crotches, stop fantasizing about shirtless guys and sausages, and just play football....or quit....again.