View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008   #54
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: Titans QB Vince Young In Crotches After Knee Injury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Keep calling me a statboy all you want because I do not buy into the whole tsip BS of he just wins. Chicago went to the SuperBowl with a crappy QB a qb that is equal to or greater than tsip's darling favorite sausage. Your little boy sucks more than sausage, but has a great D pushing his behind.
if anyone would know about sucking sausage, it would be you Spec. I am sure when you suck it real good you get a surprise too.

just go back to your stats and your newspaper while other people are caring about what matters, winning. but of course winning means nothing to you. winning defeats your whole argument and is against everything that you believe in....statboy.

go kiss your Kubiak blowup doll good night and make everything 'all better' for him

Last edited by Second Honeymoon; 09-08-2008 at 09:50 AM.
Second Honeymoon is offline   Reply With Quote