View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008   #31
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 106568 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans QB Vince Young In Crotches After Knee Injury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
yes, im quite upset....but what would you know? your more happy laughing at players whose team won than discussing or acknowledging how embarassing the Texans looked.

im just an honest Texans fan...we suck...period...I am sorry I am not a myopian stat boy with some sort of axe to grind re: Vince. You can just fall in lock step with the rest of the sheeple
Dude.....I am the biggest UT fan there is....but take off the colored glasses already.

He doesn't play there anymore.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote