View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008   #30
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans QB Vince Young In Crotches After Knee Injury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
yes, im quite upset....but what would you know? your more happy laughing at players whose team won than discussing or acknowledging how embarassing the Texans looked.

im just an honest Texans fan...we suck...period...I am sorry I am not a myopian stat boy with some sort of axe to grind re: Vince. You can just fall in lock step with the rest of the sheeple
Keep calling me a statboy all you want because I do not buy into the whole tsip BS of he just wins. Chicago went to the SuperBowl with a crappy QB a qb that is equal to or greater than tsip's darling favorite sausage. Your little boy sucks more than sausage, but has a great D pushing his behind.