View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008   #28
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: Titans QB Vince Young In Crotches After Knee Injury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Are you upset?

YES MY TEAM lost and YOURS in NASHVILLE won, whats your point?
yes, im quite upset....but what would you know? your more happy laughing at players whose team won than discussing or acknowledging how embarassing the Texans looked.

im just an honest Texans fan...we suck...period...I am sorry I am not a myopian stat boy with some sort of axe to grind re: Vince. You can just fall in lock step with the rest of the sheeple