View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008   #25
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans QB Vince Young In Crotches After Knee Injury

Here's more....

Quote:
You know as an avid supporter, I have to agree with critics on this one. Vince is a Mental Midget and he cant handle the NFL Mentally. It really bothers me that I see this from the house and these guys are putting the "C" on his chest. he doesnt deserve it, nor any credit for the win. Let him ride the pine an send him back to Houston when the season is over cause he makes me sick just looking at him pouting and being a little girl.

you know it bothers me that during the game they show VY sittin on the bench and there are soldiers standing behind him. This guy getts paid mega millions to play this game and hes running around pouting, congratulating the othr team more that his own team, and not making plays. Those soldiers in some ways are "below" vince young in the social order, this make me want to slap the taste out of his mouth even more. what has he done? He talks like english is his second language, he didnt graduate college, he has done nothing in the NFL, yeah he won the Nat'l Championship but beyond that? wtf, why does he get the pass, the rest of us would be riding pine or fired if we put forth that showing. I'm sick of it.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote