View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008   #9
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans QB Vince Young In Crotches After Knee Injury

Tack fans losing patience on another board I visit....

Quote:
Whether or not VY is injured, they should start Collins next week. I'm really get tired of VY's attitude. After the 2nd INT, he was walking off and it looked like Haynesworth said, "no worries man, we'll take care of it." And VY just kind of waved him off. Punk. He didn't even watch Collins lead the Titans down the field for that last score... just sat on the end of the bench pouting. Wouldn't even look at the coaches when they tried to talk to him. It's time to grow up Vince.
Quote:
When we got the ball back, after he had been there hanging his head with Dinger in his ear and several teammates pep-talking him, the entire offense ran back out onto the field. Vince never moved. He looked up once, saw the offense out there, and never even acted like he was going to get up. I even bumped my buddy next to me and told him to watch Vince because I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Collins also saw it and that's when Collins grabbed Hentrich and started warming up. Collins did this completely on his own because it was obvious Vince had no intention of going back into the game. When Fisher saw Collins warming up, he immediately turned around and yelled at Vince. Vince finally stood up, without his helmet, pointed at Collins, and told Fisher "He's got it." He may not have said that exactly, because I couldn't hear him, but it sure looked like that's what he said. Fisher then pointed out at the field and yelled something at him...Fisher's back was to me so I couldn't see what he said. Vince then grabbed his helmet and finally trotted back out there. Three plays later he hurts his knee. He did not want to go back out there and attempted to take himself out of the game. Fisher was obviously not going to let him do it.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote