Thread: Cowboys
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008   #5
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
I was going to say something meanspirited and take a cheapshot...but how can I throw crap at a guy who WILLINGLY jumps into an open sewer on his own and pays for the priviledge? Someone help me find the vertical hold on this thing. Damn. This muff-hugga makes bull-fighters look underdressed. I think Dave Chappelle said it best when he said:

"What can truly be said about that suit that hasn't already been said...about Afghanistan. It's bombed out and depleted."
no joke LOL
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote