View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008   #54
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 77873 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Pickem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
What? You Alex? Wait a minute. You been calling and hanging up?

No. For now her and I both will be Showtime so if you see the damn Niners get picked every week by me you know she must have the goods on me and I was blackmailed into it.
Well I was playing to give all my confidence points to the team playing against the 49ers every week as my sure fire winning recipe.

Ditto for the Falcons.

When both those teams finish 0-16 I'll be hanging the texanstalk pickem championship banner.