View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008   #20
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 1 Sit em/Start em thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Don't get antsy and reach for a QB. Unless one of em have fallen (I can't even think of one) I'd think that the 5th or 6th round would be good for a QB if you're going to wait. Rivers, Roethlisburger (he's probably gone by now), Delhomme, Hasselbeck, Anderson, E. Manning, or Cutler would all be decent enough in the later rounds while you grab WR and RB's.
Would you go after another RB at this point? I mean I need two more WR's, at least good ones, but if there is another high quality RB, it will be a tough decision.