View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008   #8
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 84986 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 1 Sit em/Start em thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I am about to draft 2nd in my money league in 20 minutes, who would you guys take? I am thinking LT or Adrian Peterson, whichever one doesn't go first, thoughts?
I think that would put you in the same company as the vast majority of folks with this year's #2 pick. Third on my list would be Westbrook, but I wouldn't put him ahead of LT or AD.