View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008   #7
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 1 Sit em/Start em thread

^^I had the 2nd pick in the draft. I think the draft went:

1) Brady
2) Gore
3) AJ
4) Jacobs
11) Turner

I was surprised as hell to see turner sitting there way down at the bottom of the draft. My WR corps is really really thin. Also, at least 3 of the teams in the draft had autodraft on, and had not done a good job setting up their draft board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I am about to draft 2nd in my money league in 20 minutes, who would you guys take? I am thinking LT or Adrian Peterson, whichever one doesn't go first, thoughts?
LT is probably going to go first, and you probably need to have a strong RB backing up Peterson if you draft him. You just have to expect Peterson to miss at least a few games to injury.

You could probably go with Brady (That's the only QB that is probably worth taking that high, and I'm sure somebody would have a different opinion here), but I see a lot of fantasy teams do fine with a QB picked in the 5th or 6th rounds (Delhomme, Hasselbeck, etc).

If you want a different RB, you would probably have to go with a back that is the only back that is really good on their respective team. Westbrook gets a lot of receptions as well as running yards for the Eagles. Clinton Portis usually gets a ton of yards, but I don't think he's a 2nd pick in the draft back.

That should give you an idea.