View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008   #5
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 1 Sit em/Start em thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
I would go with Jacobs. He ran for 130 yards last time the Giants faced off against the Skins and was pretty beastly in every game he played last year.

Edit: BTW why do you have Colt Brennan on your team? I would cut him immediately. No reason to carry 3 QB's, especially when one is a rookie/backup.
COLT BRENNAN IS A TRUE AMERICAN HERO YOU TAKE THAT BACK (He stays)

The only thing with Jacobs is that Coughlin has been known to do RBBC in the middle of games. I'm thinking that if Coughlin thinks Jacobs is not doing as well as Bradshaw or Ward would, then he'll get pulled. I don't think Turner has any of that worry surrounding him. That's the only thing that's keeping me from starting Jacobs over Turner.