View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008   #3
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 1 Sit em/Start em thread

I would go with Jacobs. He ran for 130 yards last time the Giants faced off against the Skins and was pretty beastly in every game he played last year.

Michael Turner scares me a little bit. Did anybody watch Sproles run for 100+ in the first half against the Seahawks? Part of me is thinking that anybody would look good in that scheme or behind that line.

I like Turner as a fantasy back but until he proves he can do it on a terrible offense with a rookie QB, I would go with Jacobs every week regardless of opponent.

Same thing with Cooley, I would start him every week until I had a reason to bench him.

Edit: BTW why do you have Colt Brennan on your team? I would cut him immediately. No reason to carry 3 QB's, especially when one is a rookie/backup.
dc_txtech is offline   Reply With Quote