Thread: America's team
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008   #8
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: America's team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
From another thread, here's my thoughts:

Now allow me to share the ULTIMATE rebuttal I came up with for cowgirls' fans who say "the reason there is a hole in the roof of Texas stadium is so God can watch his favorite team play"

My response: "Just like in Jesus' day when he ran around with theives, lepers, prostitutes and outcast to try reach them and show them love and mercy, the concept is still relevant today, the hole is there so he can still keep his eye on them"

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...&postcount=108
My reply to the hole in the roof thing is always "because that stadium is a toilet full of turds."

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote