Thread: Leonard Little
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2004   #10
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoBlack
i take it you have no friends in real life as you try and make this web board grammer correct. ever heard of multi tasking. i have a life where i have more stuff to worry abou them my grammer on the texasn web board.

Cheers
As long as I am trying to make this FORUM grammar correct, I will give grades as well. You get an F for being dumb, and not knowing how to spell, or capitalize things. For Christ sakes, use spell-check or something.

And as for the bit about me having no friends, that is a grade A insult. Coming from a guy on the same FORUM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoBlack
ever heard of multi tasking
Yeah, ive heard of it. Obviously you are no good at it. Lets start you off on walking and chewing gum at the same time. Then we will work on harder things, like spelling, and complete sentences.

And if you are going to ask me a question, use a question mark! That's what they are for!

P.S. This is what they look like for future reference. "?"

Last edited by Blake; 06-21-2004 at 02:10 PM.
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote