View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008   #11
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 17967 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post Your Fantasy Football Team

Mr. White's Black Helicopters

Starters
McNabb, Donovan QB PHI
Lewis, Jamal RB CLE
Tomlinson, LaDainian RB SD
Parker, Willie RB PIT
Colston, Marques WR NO
Driver, Donald WR GB
Harrison, Marvin WR IND
Daniels, Owen TE HOU
Kaeding, Nate K SD
Steelers DST

Bench
Hasselbeck, Matt QB SEA
Bradshaw, Ahmad RB NYG
Sproles, Darren RB SD
Meachem, Robert WR
Boss, Kevin TE NYG
Olsen, Greg TE CHI

We have 12 teams and a 16 round draft.

I had first draw, so I picked LT (of course.) Willie Parker was an accident because time ran out, but I'll take him anyway. He'll be a damn good Flex player.

I had some computer problems during the draft and ended up drafting 2 reserve TE's when I wanted another DST. I was really just glad to get Darren Sproles for LT's handcuff.

My only suspect pick IMO was Jamal Lewis, but then I considered the line that he's running behind and decided to take a chance on him.

The steal of the draft was Marvin Harrison in the 5th round. Not bad.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote