View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008   #36
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [Scout.com] Texans Pass Rush is a Concern

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesmanTexanfan View Post
I dont disagree with anything, makes sense. All Im saying is that I personally think they will show up in the regular season. But even if they dont, Im not gunna get upset about anything untill I see it in a regular season game, thats all.....
agreed...but most of us aren't upset. We are just discussing what we see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj. View Post
Sincerely,

'07 Giants, 0-2 start, Super Bowl champs
'05 Seahawks, 2-2 start, AFC champs
'02 Raiders, 4-4 after Week 9, AFC champs
'01 Pats, 1-3 after Week 4, Super Bowl champs
'96 Pats, 0-2 start, AFC champs
'93 Oilers, 1-4 start, homefiled advantage throughout playoffs before choking like dogs again

etc.
etc.
indeed. Poor starts or poor stretches can be overcome. Looking at our schedule I can see us still having an outside shot at the playoffs even if we lose 3 of our first 4. I was just trying to emphasize that football is more of a sprint than a marathon like baseball and basketball.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote